Travel Highlights: Boston, MA
By Stacey Milton
I am early in my travels throughout Boston, and last week I was thrilled to see just how much enthusiasm and excitement students have for BU! I visited Boston Latin Academy where I met about 50 excited students ready and waiting to hear me talk about all things BU. In less than an hour we covered everything from academics to study abroad and everything in between. My favorite part of any high school visit is the time for Q & A. I feel like students walk away with a feeling of comfort knowing that the admissions process doesn’t have to be as scary as it can sometimes seem. Plus, I love sharing the many ways in which BU is a really cool place filled with amazing possibilities.
In case you’re ever at a loss for what to ask when either I, or one of my colleagues, is visiting your high school, here are a few of my favorites:
- Why should I apply to Boston University?
- How can BU connect me to the city of Boston?
- When can I study abroad and where?
- How can I decide if Early Decision is right for me?
- What kind of workload should I expect as a freshman?
- Do you really read my essay?
Stay tuned for more travel highlights!