BU Admissions Interruptions Due to Hurricane Sandy
By Stacey Milton
Thanks to Hurricane Sandy, we’ve had to contend with cancelled flights and school closures, and we will be unable to visit some schools as originally planned this week. This is disappointing, as we always look forward to meeting students in person. We’ve also extended our Early Decision deadline to Monday, November 5, 2012.
If BU Admissions is not able to visit your school this year, please know that you are always welcome to contact your regional admissions representative with any questions, concerns, or to simply introduce yourself.
For those in the path of the storm, we hope you stay safe, warm and dry. Good luck!