On Thursday, November 4th at 6pm in PHO203 we will be having our 2nd General Meeting of the year. We encourage you to get involved, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send us an email.
- Interested in being a freshman or sophomore representative? We’re picking 2 per grade. Email us your name and class and be prepared to talk to the group at the 2nd meeting and tell them why they should vote for you!
- JUNIORS! We’re voting for our Junior President and Vice-President at the 2nd meeting, you’ll return as the President and Vice-President your senior year! Send us your name and be prepared to give a speech at the meeting.
- We’re now accepting BME themed sweatshirt designs to be voted during the 2nd meeting, email us yours now (jpeg or image file please!) Remember, the winner submission gets a free sweatshirt
- BME T-shirts: The design is still being ironed out but it looks promising! Place your order at the 2nd meeting (we’re estimating $13 a shirt)
- CLUB DUES: You can pay your student due of $5 to our treasurer at the 2nd general meeting! It supplies snacks at our events and plus, you get a $5 discount on your sweatshirt order compared to nonBMES members
Invite your friends to our 2nd General Meeting, ask them to join and take part in the voting too. We’ll see you on November 4th!