Here is information on an exciting opportunity to attend the International Street Medicine Symposium in Boston on October 24-26!
You may be interested in attending or presenting at the Global Health & Innovation Conference at Yale, which is the world’s largest and leading global health conference as well as the largest social entrepreneurship conference. For those interested in presenting at the conference, we are currently accepting abstracts for presentation, and the final abstract deadline is September 30. We would also appreciate it if you could please forward this announcement to others who may be interested in attending or presenting. The registration rate increases after September.
Global Health & Innovation Conference
Presented by Unite For Sight, 11th Annual Conference
Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Saturday, April 12 – Sunday, April 13, 2014
“A Meeting of Minds”–CNN
The Global Health & Innovation Conference is the world’s largest global health conference and social entrepreneurship conference. This must-attend, thought-leading conference annually convenes 2,200 leaders, changemakers, students, and professionals from all fields of global health, international development, and social entrepreneurship. Register during September to secure the lowest registration rate.
Interested in presenting at the conference? Submit an abstract for consideration.
The conference’s confirmed speakers to date include:
- Seth Godin, Blogger, Agent of Change; New York Times Bestselling Author of Tribes: We Need You To Lead Us; Founder, Squidoo.com
- Gary Hirshberg, Co-Founder and CEO, Stonyfield Farms
- Michael Moss, Investigative Reporter, New York Times
- Jeffrey Sachs, PhD, Director of Earth Institute, Columbia University; Quetelet Professor of Sustainable Development, Professor of Health Policy and Management, Columbia University; Special Advisor to Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon
- Sonia Ehrlich Sachs, MD, MPH, Director of Health, Millennium Village Project, Earth Institute, Columbia University
Complete conference details can be seen on the 2014 Global Health & Innovation Conference website.
Interested in helping out with an advocacy project?
Check out our current projects here.