Time Warner to spin off AOL

After a 9-year marriage, media conglomerate Time Warner confirms it will spin off its poorly performing AOL division which will become an independent, publicly traded company.  School of Management Professor N. Venkat Venkatraman, chairman of the Information Systems Department, can offer some look-back and look-ahead commentary.

Contact N. Venkat Venkatraman, 617-353-7117, venkat@bu.edu

http://www.dlmethod.com/forum/member/121043/ posted on April 1, 2011 at 5:44 am

hey there and thank you for your info – I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

Michal Dimassimo posted on May 28, 2011 at 5:13 pm

My spouse and i felt quite joyful that Peter managed to deal with his studies because of the precious recommendations he made through the weblog. It is now and again perplexing just to be giving for free helpful tips that many men and women may have been trying to sell. And we all understand we have got the blog owner to be grateful to because of that. The type of explanations you made, the easy site navigation, the relationships your site help instill – it’s got all terrific, and it is facilitating our son and the family know that that theme is pleasurable, and that’s highly serious. Thank you for the whole lot!