The Business Law Society provides students with the opportunity to pursue their interest in business law beyond the classroom. We host networking and speaking events aimed at bringing successful professionals to the Law School. We seek out opportunities to provide basic business law services in the community. We promote interaction and networking between various student groups and schools.
Blog & News
- Viacom CEO Gets June Hearing in Lawsuit Over Redstone Trust May 28, 2016
- Wall Street Crime: 7 Years, 156 Cases and Few Convictions May 27, 2016
- Hulk Hogan Case Stirs Funding-Disclosure Debate May 27, 2016
- Thiel's Funding of Lawsuit vs. Gawker Divides Silicon Valley May 27, 2016
- Google Wins Java Copyright Case Against Oracle May 27, 2016