The Business Law Society provides students with the opportunity to pursue their interest in business law beyond the classroom. We host networking and speaking events aimed at bringing successful professionals to the Law School. We seek out opportunities to provide basic business law services in the community. We promote interaction and networking between various student groups and schools.
Blog & News
- Cantor Fitzgerald Gambling Affiliate to Pay $22.5 Million to Settle Probes October 1, 2016
- High Court Continues to Sidestep Ideological Disputes September 30, 2016
- Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Suspended OverDefianceon Gay Marriage September 30, 2016
- Lawyers Move Quickly After Congress Enacts Terror Law September 30, 2016
- GlaxoSmithKline to Pay $20 Million to Settle SEC Bribery Probe September 30, 2016