Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Greenberg Says Advisers Knew About One Deal at AIG Case's Center September 29, 2016
- Gawker Media Creditors Ask Judge to OK Probe September 29, 2016
- Judge Vacates Brown University Ruling on Sexual Misconduct September 29, 2016
- California Law Strengthens Background Checks for Uber and Lyft September 29, 2016
- Appeals Court Overturns Ban on Selfies in Voting Booths September 29, 2016