Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- San Francisco Puts a Price on Eviction October 24, 2014
- Raj Rajaratnam’s Brother Agrees to Settle Civil Insider-Trading Charges October 23, 2014
- Tort Blowout Preventer October 23, 2014
- J&J Unit Wins Texas Suit Regarding All-Metal Hip Implant October 23, 2014
- Apple and GT Reach Deal on Winding Down Sapphire-Materials Production October 23, 2014