Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Visa and Anheuser-Busch Urge Blatter to Quit October 3, 2015
- U.S., EU Working to Ensure Firms Can Operate After Data-Pact Ruling October 3, 2015
- Former Nigerian Oil Minister Detained October 2, 2015
- Brazil’s Supreme Court Allows Police Questioning of Ex-Leader October 2, 2015
- Kinross Gold Investigated for Corruption Allegations October 2, 2015