Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Foreign Entrepreneurs Face Israeli Immigration Hurdles September 23, 2014
- Boom in Jetliners May Be Stalling September 23, 2014
- Fire, Drought Scar Brazil Sugar Crop September 23, 2014
- U.S. Issues New Inversion Rules September 23, 2014
- Pershing Warns Allergan on Salix September 23, 2014