Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Behind the FTC’s Unsurprising Decision Not to Sue Google March 26, 2015
- Petrobras Names New Chairman March 26, 2015
- RadioShack to Fight for Standard General Takeover March 26, 2015
- Oppenheimer Ordered to Pay $3.75 Million in Broker Fraud Case March 26, 2015
- Companies Restless at Slow Pace of EU Justice March 26, 2015