Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- U.K. Economy Slowed More Than Expected January 27, 2015
- Foreign Law Firms Face Pressure in China January 27, 2015
- U.S. Spies on Millions of Cars January 26, 2015
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Plan May Be Revised on Housing January 26, 2015
- Banks Reach Settlement Over Sino-Forest Stock Sale January 26, 2015