Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Samsung Asks Judge to Invalidate Microsoft Contract October 31, 2014
- Third Point Asks Court to Throw Out Espírito Breakup October 31, 2014
- Some New York Races Can’t Keep Pace October 31, 2014
- Macau Slump Divides Investors October 31, 2014
- Trial Lawyer Washout October 31, 2014