Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Duke University Makes Claim on Estate of Aubrey McClendon August 24, 2016
- Kobi Alexander Ordered Detained in Long-Running Backdating Case August 24, 2016
- U.S. Sued Over New Transgender Health-Care Protections August 24, 2016
- Maryland High Court Affirms Tax Ruling on Tom Clancy's Estate August 24, 2016
- VW's Emissions Battles Around the World Are Heating Up August 23, 2016