Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Madoff Victims Recount the Long Road Back December 10, 2013
- Guilty Verdict in Breast-Implants Case December 10, 2013
- Swiss Banks to Join Disclosure Program December 10, 2013
- Weather Forces NTSB to Postpone Asiana Airlines Hearing December 10, 2013
- EU Finance Ministers Fail To Approve New Bank Secrecy Rules December 10, 2013