Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- FBI Steps Up Pursuit of Terror Threats on Social Media February 8, 2016
- U.S. Probes Possible Fraud Linked to Specialty Creams February 8, 2016
- New Jersey Sues Volkswagen Over Emissions Cheating February 7, 2016
- GM Ignition-Switch Battles Persist February 7, 2016
- Pentagon Releases 200 Photos From Detainee Mistreatment Probes February 5, 2016