Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Hollywood Jobs Bounce Back November 28, 2014
- India Unlikely to Appeal Vodafone and Shell Tax Cases November 28, 2014
- French Uber Ruling Due in Two Weeks November 28, 2014
- Argentina Accuses 3 HSBC Units of Helping Argentines Avoid Paying Taxes November 28, 2014
- Filipino Politician’s Graft Probe Draws Shrugs November 27, 2014