Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Persuasive Judges Win Reduced Sentences for Some Convicts November 23, 2015
- Cellphone Case Back in Court November 23, 2015
- Electrolux CEO Seeks to Retract Antitrust Testimony November 23, 2015
- Lawsuit Over Corn-Syrup Ads Is Settled November 22, 2015
- Washington Post Reporter Sentenced to Prison in Iran November 22, 2015