Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Foxconn in Talks for China Display Plant October 23, 2014
- How Medicare 'Self-Referral' Thrives on Loophole October 23, 2014
- Judges Question Use of Conspiracy Charges for Terror Suspects October 22, 2014
- Trading Punches at Debate October 22, 2014
- Bingham McCutchen Law Firm Weighs Options October 22, 2014