Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Goldman Sachs Subpoenaed in U.S. for Documents Related to 1MDB July 30, 2016
- CEO Faces Off With Short Seller in Libel Suit July 29, 2016
- Viacom Board Suit Against Redstone Holding Company to Proceed July 29, 2016
- Judge Dismisses $24 Billion Lawsuit Against Credit Suisse July 29, 2016
- U.S. Prosecutors Probe 'Panama Papers' Law Firm's Employees July 28, 2016