Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Energy Transfer Can Scrap Williams Merger, Judge Rules June 24, 2016
- How Texas Led a Legal Revolt Against Washington June 24, 2016
- ITC Issues Split Determination in Arista/Cisco Patent Dispute June 24, 2016
- Qualcomm Sues Alibaba-Backed Smartphone Maker June 24, 2016
- Jeep Owners Sue Fiat Chrysler Over Shifter June 24, 2016