Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Rebekah Brooks to Return to News Corp August 28, 2015
- Court Reverses Order Stopping NSA Phone Surveillance August 28, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Unit Files Suit Against Alabama Gov. Bentley August 28, 2015
- Judge Presents Alternatives to Baha Mar Case Dismissal August 28, 2015
- Tesla Wants White House to Press China August 28, 2015