Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Two Juveniles Charged with Arson in Tennessee Forest Fires December 7, 2016
- Bumble Bee Foods Executive to Plead Guilty to Fixing Canned Tuna Prices December 7, 2016
- Charleston Church Shooting Trial Begins December 7, 2016
- Pfizer Fined $107 Million for Overcharging U.K. for Epilepsy Drug December 7, 2016
- Supreme Court Hardens Stance on Insider Trading December 7, 2016