Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Milwaukee Archdiocese Settles With Alleged Victims of Sex Abuse August 4, 2015
- Caesars Entertainment Swings to Profit August 4, 2015
- More Allegations Surface of Sex Abuse by Former British PM Heath August 4, 2015
- Judge Reinstates ATM Antitrust Case Against Visa, MasterCard August 4, 2015
- A Prescription for a Pharmaceutical Ad August 4, 2015