Courses/Programs of Study
- General Course Advice for Business/Corporate Law
- Memorandum meant to provide some general guidance for students interested in pursuing corporate law.
- Business Orgs and Finance Concentration
- BU Law offers an elective Business Organizations and Finance Law Concentration. This concentration recognizes that there is a significant demand for business lawyers, that there is a need for specialized training and that many students would be served by a separate credential in business and finance law. In addition, BU Law has significant strengths in the business law area, and other schools within Boston University offer significant educational opportunities for students of business and finance law.
- JD/MBA Dual Degree
- Requirements and information on the dual degree program between the School of Law and Graduate School of Management (GSM).
Career Development Office Resources
The CDO website and resources can only be accessed by BU Law students and alumni.
If you are an employer interested in information on recruitment opportunities, please click here.
If you are an alumnus/a of BU Law, please click here to obtain an individualized username and password to access this site.
If you are a transfer or visiting student please click here to learn more about recruitment activities and working with the CDO at BU Law