Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Bank of America Added to L.A. Lawsuit December 6, 2013
- Garden City Loses Housing-Law Case December 6, 2013
- J.P. Morgan Is in Talks With U.S. Over Madoff Warnings December 6, 2013
- Judge Blasts Banks, U.S. in Trader's Sentencing December 6, 2013
- BofA-Pension Fund Pact Cleared December 6, 2013