Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Silk Road Founder Ross Ulbricht Sentenced to Life in Prison May 30, 2015
- Hastert Said to Pay Hush Money to Hide Sexual Misconduct May 30, 2015
- U.S. Auto Sales Speed Toward 17 Million May 30, 2015
- Fiat Reached Out to Rivals About Consolidation May 29, 2015
- Questions Surround Hastert Indictment May 29, 2015