Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Ex-Goldman Programmer Prosecutors Change Position April 24, 2015
- SEC Charges Adviser With Running Ponzi Scheme April 24, 2015
- Chesapeake to Pay $25 Million to Settle Michigan Charges April 24, 2015
- TransCanada Asks U.S. Permission for New Pipeline Amid Keystone Delay April 24, 2015
- Grand Jury Probes Suspected Theft of Benjamin Franklin Manuscript April 24, 2015