Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Viacom CEO Gets June Hearing in Lawsuit Over Redstone Trust May 27, 2016
- Wall Street Crime: 7 Years, 156 Cases and Few Convictions May 27, 2016
- Hulk Hogan Case Stirs Funding-Disclosure Debate May 27, 2016
- Thiel's Funding of Lawsuit vs. Gawker Divides Silicon Valley May 27, 2016
- Google Wins Java Copyright Case Against Oracle May 27, 2016