Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Google Rebuffs European Union on Antitrust Charges August 28, 2015
- Dole Executives Ordered to Pay $148 Million in Buyout Suit August 27, 2015
- Judge Denies Wall Street Journal Request for Records August 27, 2015
- Greater New York Watch August 27, 2015
- After Seven Years at Rikers, Man Learns His Fate August 27, 2015