Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Can America Rule Rugby? October 31, 2014
- Lawyers: RBC Should Pay More in Rural/Metro Case October 31, 2014
- Pirate Bay Co-Founder Sentenced to 3½ Years in Jail October 31, 2014
- Malaysia Airlines Sued Over Flight 370 October 31, 2014
- Lawyers: RBC Should Pay More in Rural/Metro Case October 30, 2014