Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Alere Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing July 28, 2016
- How Diverse Is the Legal Industry? July 27, 2016
- Gawker Founder Wins Temporary Reprieve From Judgment July 27, 2016
- Qualcomm Settles Sexual-Bias Claims for $19.5 Million July 27, 2016
- VW Gets Initial OK of $14.7 Billion Settlement With U.S. Drivers July 26, 2016