Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Obama Emissions Rule Faces Key Court Test September 26, 2016
- More Junior Lawyers Would Please Courts September 25, 2016
- Ex-Cuomo Associates Charged in Bribery Scheme September 23, 2016
- U.S. Steelmakers toFile Complaints Over Alleged Chinese Tariff Evasion September 23, 2016
- SUNY Polytechnic President Faces State Bid-Rigging Charges September 23, 2016