Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- BHP, Vale Face $44 Billion Lawsuit Over Brazil Dam Disaster May 4, 2016
- Sheldon Silver Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison May 3, 2016
- J&J Faces Growing Threat of Lawsuits Over Talc and Cancer May 3, 2016
- Aby Rosen Settles Tax-Evasion Inquiry for $7 Million May 3, 2016
- Brazilian Judge Lifts WhatsApp Ban May 3, 2016