Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Uber Executives' Trial Gets Under Way in Paris February 11, 2016
- Law Firm Dickstein Shapiro Closes its Doors February 11, 2016
- Race Car Driver Scott Tucker Charged in Payday Loan Case February 10, 2016
- Justice Denies Mistrial Motion in Officer's Manslaughter Case February 10, 2016
- Man Guilty of Murder in Deaths of Three Shopkeepers February 10, 2016