Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- BP to Pay $18.7 Billion to Settle Deepwater Horizon Spill Claims July 3, 2015
- Aetna Nears Deal to Buy Humana July 2, 2015
- U.S. Antitrust Cops Raise Their Game July 2, 2015
- Per Se Settles With New York Over Server Tips for Private Parties July 2, 2015
- Chassix Wins Final Court Approval of Restructuring Plan July 2, 2015