Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Former HSBC Switzerland Employee Handed Five-Year Jail Term November 30, 2015
- Focus Turns to Judge in Latest Appeal of Net Neutrality Rules November 30, 2015
- DraftKings, FanDuel Argue Against New York Ban November 30, 2015
- Small German Firms Hold Edge in Iran November 30, 2015
- Judge in Silver Trial Delivers Speed, Levity November 29, 2015