Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Tycoon Arrested as Vietnam Revives Bank Cleanup October 25, 2014
- Ocwen Apologizes for Misdated Letters October 24, 2014
- iTunes Sees Drop in Music Sales October 24, 2014
- Trinity to Stop Shipments of Guardrail Systems October 24, 2014
- SEC Says House Trading Probe Hindered by Court Delays October 24, 2014