Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Authors Guild Met With DoJ to Seek Amazon Probe October 2, 2014
- Top Female Soccer Players Sue to Challenge Artificial Turf at World Cup October 1, 2014
- Fannie, Freddie Shares Plunge After Investor Suit Dismissed October 1, 2014
- Mexico Says Military Nabs Alleged Head of Beltrán Leyva Drug Cartel October 1, 2014
- Starboard Sets Sights on RealD October 1, 2014