Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Airbnb Sues San Francisco Over New Law June 28, 2016
- EU Set to Issue Fresh Formal Antitrust Charges Against Google June 27, 2016
- High Court Rejects Texas Abortion Law as 'Undue Burden' June 27, 2016
- Brexit Aftermath: First Thing We Do, Hire All the Lawyers June 27, 2016
- Supreme Court Tosses Ex-Virginia Governor's Corruption Conviction June 27, 2016