Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Syrian Defector's Photos Could Trigger War-Crimes Charges August 1, 2014
- China Touts Free Market; U.S. Firms Wary July 31, 2014
- Health-Law Opponents Seek Supreme Court Review July 31, 2014
- Key Witness Testifies in McDonnell Corruption Trial July 31, 2014
- CIBC Names Victor Dodig as Chief Executive July 31, 2014