Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Blackwater Guards Found Guilty in Iraq Shooting Deaths October 22, 2014
- Firms Try to Escape Health Law's Penalties October 22, 2014
- J.P. Morgan Had Eyed Overseas Hiring Before Probe October 22, 2014
- Google Japan Case Raises Privacy Issues October 22, 2014
- Indonesia Upholds Chevron Worker Verdict October 22, 2014