Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Judge Overseeing Lawsuit Over Alaska Air, Virgin America Merger to Move Ahead With Trial October 21, 2016
- Judge to Dismiss Christian Laettner's Involuntary Bankruptcy Case October 21, 2016
- Bank Legal Costs Cited as Drag on Economic Growth October 21, 2016
- Jumio Estate's Bankruptcy Plan Wins Court Approval October 21, 2016
- Border Patrol Shooting of Mexican Teen Lawsuit Goes to Court October 20, 2016