Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Some U.S. Banks Face Potential Fines as Libor Probe Ends February 13, 2016
- French Prosecutors Don't Seek Prison Time for Uber Executives in Trial February 12, 2016
- Google Wins U.K. Court Case Filed by Streetmap February 12, 2016
- Law Firm Dickstein Shapiro Closes its Doors February 11, 2016
- Race Car Driver Scott Tucker Charged in Payday Loan Case February 10, 2016