Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Greenberg Takes the Stand in AIG Case September 27, 2016
- Appeals Court Tosses Antitrust Judgment Against American Express September 27, 2016
- Obama Emissions Rule Faces Key Court Test September 27, 2016
- Alleged Washington Mall Shooter Charged With Murder September 27, 2016
- U.S. Murders Rose 10.8% in 2015 September 26, 2016