Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- New Question for Law Grads: When Is a Job Not a Job? July 31, 2015
- Chimps Aren't People, New York Judge Rules July 30, 2015
- Obama Asks Supreme Court to Review Insider-Trading Ruling July 30, 2015
- California Governor Calls for Zero-Emissions Plan for Freight Industry July 17, 2015
- Notable & Quotable: Did Senators Commit Health Insurance Fraud? July 17, 2015