Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Ex-Housing Official to Testify in Bribery Case March 11, 2014
- Judge Freezes U.S. Assets of Mt. Gox CEO, Related Companies March 11, 2014
- Chesapeake Accused of Underpaying Gas Royalties March 11, 2014
- Media Industry Worries About Comcast-TWC March 11, 2014
- More Enroll Under Health Care Law March 11, 2014