Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Russia’s Sistema to Return Stake October 30, 2014
- Former Ting Hsin Executives Indicted October 30, 2014
- Overheard: Shareholders Have Less to Hope For From Fannie and Freddie October 29, 2014
- U.K. Investor Mike Lynch Wins Honors at Home, Foes in U.S. October 29, 2014
- Honeywell’s Wellness Plan Gets a Checkup October 29, 2014