Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Judge Sides With Plaintiffs in Case Against North Carolina Bathroom Law August 27, 2016
- HP, HP Enterprise Accused of Age Discrimination in Suit August 26, 2016
- Florida Court Order Adds Pressure on Clinton-Related Emails August 26, 2016
- French High Court to Rule on Burkini Ban August 26, 2016
- Volkswagen Reaches Pact With Dealers Hurt by Emissions Scandal August 26, 2016