Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Thiel-Gawker Case Divides Silicon Valley May 26, 2016
- Antibias Rules Set Up Tricky Question Over Gay Rights May 26, 2016
- Google Wins Java Copyright Case Against Oracle May 26, 2016
- Must Law Enforcement Get a Warrant to Obtain Stored Emails? May 26, 2016
- McDonald's French Headquarters Searched in Tax Probe May 26, 2016