Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Colleges, Employers Rethink Internship Policies April 22, 2014
- Airbnb Faces Its Most Public Test So Far April 22, 2014
- Former Celgene Executive Sentenced for Insider Trading April 22, 2014
- Judges Consider What Defines Insider Trading April 22, 2014
- Supreme Court Conflicted on Legality of Aereo Online Video Service April 22, 2014