Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- A 1980s Corporate Raider Holds Off the SEC September 16, 2014
- U.S. Steel Canada to Seek Creditor Protection September 16, 2014
- U.S. Regulator Sues Corinthian Colleges September 16, 2014
- Federal Intrusion: Too Many Apps for That September 16, 2014
- Court Tosses Suit Against CFTC Over Cross-Border Swaps Rule September 16, 2014