Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Alstom to Pay $772 Million to Settle Bribery Charges December 22, 2014
- U.K. to Criminalize Manipulation of Financial Benchmarks December 22, 2014
- Thaw Boosts Cuba-Asset Claims December 22, 2014
- Wells Fargo Ordered to Pay $54.8 Million December 22, 2014
- Brazil’s Rousseff Has No Plans to Change Management at Petrobras December 22, 2014