Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Lawyer In Visa-MasterCard Antitrust Pact Got Information From Rival September 1, 2015
- Uber Drivers' Suit Granted Class-Action Status September 1, 2015
- Kentucky Clerk Denies Gays Marriage Licenses, Defying Supreme Court September 1, 2015
- Uber Drivers’ Suit Granted Class-Action Status September 1, 2015
- Why Everyone Is a Yoga Teacher September 1, 2015