Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Indian Attorney General: Keep Coal Mines Open September 1, 2014
- Goldman Made Loan to Espírito Santo Shortly Before Bank Collapse September 1, 2014
- Plexus Holdings: BG Becomes Sixth Joint Industry Project Partner September 1, 2014
- Carlyle Agrees to Settle Collusion Suit August 29, 2014
- Trial Ends; Jury Set To Deliberate McDonnell Case August 29, 2014