Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- On Its Last Day, Ideologically Split Court Is Set to Issue Three Rulings June 27, 2016
- Nissan Sues South Korea Over Emissions-Cheating Accusations June 26, 2016
- For Consumers, Injury Is Hard to Prove in Data-Breach Cases June 26, 2016
- Williams Cos. Fights to Save Deal June 26, 2016
- Qualcomm Sues Alibaba-Backed Smartphone Maker June 26, 2016