Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Judge Clears Way for Clippers Sale to Ballmer July 29, 2014
- Voices: Mike Miller, on the Benefits of Collaborative Divorce July 29, 2014
- Deutsche Bank, UBS in Dark-Pools Probe July 29, 2014
- U.S. Judge Approves One-Time Argentina Payment on Some Bonds July 29, 2014
- U.S. Court Orders Seizure of Kurdish Oil Cargo July 29, 2014