Andrew Flippo and Megan Foscaldi, both second-year law students at BU Law, will be competing for the National Championship Title of the Transactional Law Meet (http://transactionalmeet.lawmeets.com/about) competition on March 29th and 30th at the Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
Blog & News
- Dole Food Under Investigation Over Listeria Outbreak April 30, 2016
- 'Whitey' Bulger's Girlfriend Gets 21 More Months in Prison April 28, 2016
- Workers Sue Over Alabama Wage Law, Citing Civil Rights April 28, 2016
- 120 Charged in Bronx Gang Bust April 28, 2016
- FBI Confirms It Won't Consider Telling Apple About iPhone-Hacking Method April 27, 2016