Just in case you don’t like to read emails, or they don’t get to you until next week….
Here’s some food for thought for tomorrow’s meeting:
1. Passes: THERE’S STILL TIME! But we’re running out of it, so if you want the discounted rate, bring a credit or debit card to this week’s meeting.
2. Pictures: If you still haven’t uploaded a picture to your account on Killington for your season pass…please do that ’cause we’re getting passes printed!
3. EXPO: Need some new gear? Buy your discounted tickets to the ski and snowboard expo here: http://www.bewisports.com/expos/boston/
We’re going as a team Friday November 15 – meet in Marsh Plaza at 5pm
4. The Crash Reel: This Thursday (November 14) BUST is teaming up with some other awesome on campus groups and brain researchers to screen HBO’s The Crash Reel. Doors at 6, movie starts at 6:30 followed by a panel/mingle sesh with Kevin Pearce, Lucy Walker, and others.
Check out the trailer here:http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/the-crash-reel#/documentaries/the-crash-reel/video/trailer.html/eNrjcmbOYM5nLtQsy0xJzXfMS8ypLMlMds7PK0mtKFHPz0mBCQUkpqf6JeamcjIyskknlpbkF+QkVtqWFJWmsjGyMQIAWCcXOA==
and the facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/355164637963123
5. Medical Forms: Keep checking in on the medical forms on this link –
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE:
1. Follow this link to access the Patient Connect system: http://www.bu.edu/shs/patientconnect/index.shtml
2. Click the GREEN arrow labeled “Log on to Patient | Connect”
4. Login using your BU login and Kerberos password 5. On the home screen, click “Forms” in the left-hand navigation bar.
6. Click the new athlete form. Complete the form, making sure to answer all questions and give descriptions to “YES” answers 8. Click “Submit Final” at the bottom. (You may also click “Save Partial” and complete at a later time).