We need you to get these things done if you are joining the team. The get on the Roster, pay Dues, and buy your Season Pass.
-Only fill this out if you plan on paying dues
-This will only take a couple seconds
Club Dues-Go to MyFitrec: https://myfitrec.bu.edu/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/wbsplash.html
-Under the “Adult Programs” drop down menu select “Sports”
-Search by “Club Sports”
-There you will find Club Snowboarding : which is 150$ for Full Year, $40 (only first semester), and $110 (only second semester).
-Please double check that you selected club snowboarding and then press add to cart. You should be prompted to log in and then it will take you to the checkout.
Health Forms- Athletic Screening, Incoming Health, and Consent to Treatment
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE:
1. Follow this link to access the Patient Connect system: http://www.bu.edu/shs/patientconnect/index.shtmlClick the GREEN arrow labeled “Log on to Patient | Connect”
4. Login using your BU login and Kerberos password
5. On the home screen, click “Forms” in the left-hand navigation bar.
6. Click the new athlete form. Complete the form, making sure to answer all questions and give descriptions to “YES” answers.
8. Click “Submit Final” at the bottom. (You may also click “Save Partial” and complete at a later time).
9. Note: That sometimes not all
Get Van Certified
In order for us to get to the mountain as you all know, we take both buses and vans. We usually start with buses and then take vans after a couple trips. There are many perks to taking vans instead of buses including the flexibility with waking up and coming home. But in order to do that, we need some volunteer drivers! You have to have an American drivers license to get certified and you can’t be a freshman. Anyone who is eligible MUST get certified. It doesn’t mean you’ll have to drive, but we need as many drivers as we can get so the same people aren’t driving every weekend and because each van needs two certified drivers. Below is the information about getting certified, please check it out. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us and we’d love to help! (DATES for next semester van certification classes will be posted)
IF YOU HAVE ARE ALREADY A CERTIFIED DRIVER AND NEED TO BE RECERTIFIED FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR
· All you need to do is attend a 30-minute class. The schedule for the classes is listed in the Club Sports Handbook on Page 3. You do not need to sign-up, but rather show up on-time(they will not let you inside if you are late), bring a pen, and bring your license.
IF YOU ARE A NEW DRIVER THAT WISHES TO BE CERTIFIED
– Once you have completed the google form above you will receive login info for the online training
– Once you complete the online training you will need to attend a 30 minute in-person class. The schedule for the classes are listed in theClub Sports Handbook on Page 3.
Thanks so much everyone and stay tuned for information about the first meeting!!
Follow Us on Social Media
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/busnowtm/ or @busnowtm