1. Dues & medforms due this week
2. Season pass forms and money are due FINAL date NOVEMBER 18TH. No cash, only accepting checks made out to “Stratton mountain,” money orders, or credit/debit cards, all made out for $295.00, tax included. THAT’S IN TWO WEEKS!!! After that you cannot get this extended BUST discount price. Have your money now? Bring money to meeting this week and you can fill out a form at the meeting.
3. Workout tomorrow at 6pm at Fitrec
4. Saturday there is a video premiere/kickoff party for all of those 21+. We need to know specifically who wants to go so we can get you on the guest list (free cover). Email back today or we can’t get you on the list.
5. If you are thirsty you should come to the meeting too. Code Blue energy might show up to fill you to the brim with delicious energy drink.
6. Come support our fellow BUST member/officer Taylor at BU’s Funniest Student Finals. Its next Thursday at BU Central. It’s all based off of crowd voting and he needs us. Plus, Taylor is a funny guy, heck, he might be BU’s funniest!
See you Wednesday at 9pm in STO B50,
Katie Ashley Taylor Warren Lauren and Alexa
Boston University Snowboard Team (BUST)
1) Nov. 18th is really the date for our season pass forms to be due to the team. At the movie premiere and to us, the pass is $279 +tax ($295?).
2) We have a team workout at 6pm in Fitrec on Wednesday. Meet in the lobby and then head up to the indoor track.
Off hill training from 7:30-8:30pm this Thursday night at Fitrec. Meet Coach Mike at the couches after you swipe your card. We’ll be up on the indoor track.
Meeting at 9pm in CAS B50 of course. We’ll do sign ups for this Sunday’s trip too so bring $10.
Want to get van certified for this year and next year? The van registration class has been set for this Saturday, Feb. 21 12-3pm. It will be held in the PERD conference room on the second floor. Please register at the link: www.bu.edu/fitrec/signup/van.
Are you good at skateboarding? An SMG student needs your help testing some product for Core. Email her at email@example.com
cya tomorrow night!
Katie, Ashley, Katy, Taylor, Warren, and Coach Mike
Here’s the last email that went out:
We have a meeting tomorrow night in CAS STO B50 @9pm. We’ll have sign ups for Sunday’s trip to OKEMO. Bring your $10 and sign yourself up. We’ll also be talking about upcoming events.
Off hill training is from 7:30-8:30pm before the meeting at Fitrec. Meet after you swipe your card through at the couches. Coach Mike can’t make it this week but you have a fearless leader, Alexa, to shape you into the primo spectacles of sheer athleticism that we know you are. Sweatbands and tube socks not optional.
Looking for an apartment next year or know someone who is? Please have them contact Coach Mike 413 441 2798 cell or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you or your friend rents an apartment from Mike you will have the chance to win a FREE Rome snowboard of your choice on September 1st 2009. If enough people rent apartments from him he will throw in a second free snowboard.
See ya tomorrow night,
Katie Ashley Taylor Katy Warren and Coach Mike