All new players trying out must:
1.) Complete the online medical questionnaire (See below)
2.) Bring a completed Health History and Physical Examination Report signed by your physician (the form you filled out when coming to school with your immunization records on it)
3.) Bring a current insurance card
If you have any questions regarding this please email email@example.com.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE MEDICAL HISTORY QUESTIONNAIRE:
- Follow this link to access the PatientConnect system: http://www.bu.edu/shs/patientconnect/index.shtml
- Click the GREEN arrow labeled “Log on to Patient | Connect”
- Login using your BU login and Kerberos password
- On the home screen, click “Forms” in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click the appropriate form name (you should only have access to one of the following):
- FRESHMEN/TRANSFERS: History Questionnaire – NEW Athletes
- RETURNERS: History Questionnaire – RETURNING Athletes
- Complete the form, making sure to answer all questions and give descriptions to “YES” answers
- Click “Submit Final” at the bottom. (You may also click “Save Partial” to complete later).
MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION MESSAGE AFTER CLICKING SUBMIT. If you do not, you must scroll through the questionnaire and complete any questions you might have skipped accidentally. These will be highlighted in RED boxes. You will lose all work if you close the browser window without receiving the completion confirmation.