Jason: The Last Month of School

Jason ImageSo it looks like the weather won’t be getting warm any time soon, but I figured I’d talk a little bit about what I’m looking forward to as we enter the last month of school. Coming up next week is a Boston holiday when the Boston Marathon comes through the streets of Boston. You guys may recognize it from an episode of last seasons COMlife. But this isn’t your regular old marathon. There are runners from all over the world and the entire city of Boston (including the schools) close down to celebrate the big event.

Just before that though we’ve got our first open house for COM! On Saturday many of you will be coming to Boston to hear about all the awesome things we’ve got going on in COM. It’s a great opportunity meet and chat with current students, faculty and staff! You’ll get to have lunch in Warren Towers and hang out with the COM ambassadors and fellow perspective students. It’s going to be great weather and I’m looking forward to meeting you all.

Looking ahead to the summer, I’ll be staying in Boston and continuing my internship with WGBH. By that time we’ll be underway with production of the JFK documentary so I’m excited about that. Also by the time you read this I should have found out whether or not I’m going to Madrid for the documentary film program!

Anyway, that’s all for now! Hope to see some of you in the next couple weeks at our open houses!