Hey COMmies! So it’s officially October, which is my absolute favorite season. It’s crisp and cool but still super sunny and beautiful (as opposed to Spring where it rains constantly!). Boston is absolutely beautiful in the fall. All of the colors are changing, there is pumpkin everything, and everybody is in great moods. There are tons of ways to enjoy the fall weather, so here are a few of my favorites!
1) Head over to the Boston Common and jump in a pile of leaves. Yes, you’re allowed to act like you’re 5. It’s like a right of passage.
2) Go apple picking! Rent a ZipCar and get out of the city for the day!
3) Go kayaking on the Charles! It’s a great way to see the fall colors.
4) Discover a new coffee shop! There’s a few Beacon Hill that are divine!
5) If you’re 21+, head to Oktoberfest! Pumpkin beer, anyone?
6) Take a run on the Esplanade.
7) Bake some apple pie. Yummmmm.
8) Apple cider, pumpkin coffee, toasted pumpkin seeds, apple turnover, cinnamon and nutmeg in everything.
Hope you enjoy this fall as much as I do!!