Dany: Last Minute Halloween

I don’t know about you guys but for some reason, October is always the busiest month of my semester. And it sucks cause it also happens it’s my favorite month of the year. I love the beginning of fall, the leaves, the pumpkin-flavored everything, apple pies, and of course Halloween.

Every year, I’m forced to come up with a super lame last minute costume cause I just don’t have time to really come up with something great. BUT this year I’ve thought of some still-lame-but-super-awesome costumes that you can throw together in a moment’s notice.

1. Nudist on strike

Regular clothes and a sign around your neck. Done.

2. School spirit

White sheet and BU jacket. Done.

3. Quarterback

Tape a quarter to your back. Done.

4. Social butterfly

Draw some apps on a white t-shirt and throw on some fairy wings. Done.

5. Broke

Just add tears. Done?

Half-kidding about that last one. But really, I absolutely love Halloween and no amount of work or midterms or papers will take that away. These are lame but they always make me laugh. It’s the laziest creativity I’ve ever seen and I love it. But there’s also brilliant ideas for groups or duos that take little time and effort and come out awesome.

After all, it’s only one night. So be safe and have fun!