Kerri: Tips for the Fall Semester

As the second week of the semester ends, it is easy to start to slack off. You’ve set a daily routine and are finally familiar with your schedule. These are a few helpful tips to stay on the right track! Before you know it, midterms will be here!

• Buy a calendar! It’s an easy way to keep organized. The sooner you are organized, the easier the semester will flow.
  • Write down every assignment and due date: Again, this is a way to keep organized and on top of your work.
  • Give yourself “me” time- but don’t loose sight of your other priorities! I love to set myself time for my favorite shows during the week. Every Tuesday I set time to watch Sons of Anarchy, it’s my guilty pleasure!
  • Visit your professors: If you haven’t scheduled an appointment with your professors, do it as soon as possible! It is a great way for them to match a name to a face.
  • Explore the city! Boston is beautiful during this time of year. Take advantage before it gets too cold!