Amy: A Boston Bucket List

It already feels like this fall is flying by way too fast. And I’m a sophomore?! It’s so crazy to me. My roommates and I were talking about how easy it is to get sucked into a routine, especially as classes get busier and the weather get cooler. We decided that instead of just talking about all the things we want to do in Boston this year, we’d actually make a physical BU Bucket List so we wouldn’t forget.

I could honestly go on an on about all the amazing things you can do on campus as far as clubs and student groups. It’s way too easy to forget how much you want to do something when you get caught up with classes and clubs and all the other amazing opportunities we have on campus. I think as fun as campus can be, it’s really important to get out of our little bubble as much as you can and explore this city we’re in. Our bucket list included things we wish we did last year and things we want to make sure we do again like:

– Picnic on Boston Common (totally a fall/spring only thing)

– Ice Skating on Frog Pond

– Visit the Garment District in Cambridge

– Visit the MFA

– Go to the Head of the Charles Regatta!

– Dim Sum in Chinatown

So before you forget all those fun Boston things you keep saying you have to do, write them down and make your own bucket list!