It is incredibly easy to become stuck within Terrier Nation. Don’t get me wrong I love showing visitors our fitness center and million dollar dining area but Boston is nicknamed the walking city for a reason. There’s a wealth to explore. I used my MBTA pass at record amounts during a recent family visit. With Parents Weekend occurring in days here are top places I recommend checking out from personal experience:
1. Experience the open market that occurs Sunday’s in the South End- SOWA! More than over a hundred booths and dozens of food trucks are there every weekend.
3. Walk to the North End grab a yummy treat at Mike’s Pastry and visit the shops at Faneuil Hall.
4. See New England’s foliage at its prime take a visit to the Arnold Arboretum. Also, consider an apple picking adventure.
5. Gear up for a QUACK! Take a Duck Tour. Order the early bird tickets and save nearly 10 bucks.
6. It’s a room with an INCREDIBLE view and it’s not the top floor of STUVI 2. The SKYWALK is well worth your time and money! Take the Prudential elevator up 50 floors and get ready for a jaw dropping sight.