Life across the pond has been transformative. When you hear the words ‘Study Abroad’ don’t shove it off, instead embark on the experience.
1. The classes are extraordinary. Students are taught by spectacular instructors with a wealth of experience and credibility. Who ever thought 4-hour classes could be enjoyable?
+For my core journalism course students were granted the opportunity to visit the broadcast powerhouse for class.
2. The residential areas are phenomenal. To say the least, American posture and volume has undergone a transformation.
Oh, I live 15 minutes away from the royal family. #PrinceGeorge
3. Tea time is the best time- happens everyday.
For once you can enjoy life without constant Facebook usage or data consumption.
Lets be honest who really wants international charges.
4. The theatre scene is surreal- you never know who you’ll run into. I purchased a ticket to see a production at Royal Court without prior knowledge of the cast.
MET GARRY CARR #JackRoss FROM DOWNTON ABBEY!
5. Studying abroad offers a chance for students to immerse themselves in the culture of a foreign land, get lost, travel, eat yummy food, network, and create memorable moments that will last a lifetime. DO IT!
Sad to leave London but excited to rejoin Terrier Nation!
Follow me: @TaylorReports