The Core Journal is now accepting submissions from current students and alumni, to be published in print this May. We’ll consider all kinds of content, including:
- class assignments
- interviews with Core authors, faculty, and lecturers
- creative non-fiction, and expository and personal essays
- research articles from the Natural and Social Sciences courses
- original poetry and fiction (does not necessarily need to be Core-related)
- imagined dialogues between characters from Core texts
- book reviews
- photography and drawing
- translations of excerpts from the Core texts in their original languages: German, Spanish, Sanskrit, French, Hebrew, Italian, Russian, Greek, Latin, Arabic, etc.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to submit your work for consideration; publication in the Journal is a way to add another kind of experience to your resume, and is satisfying in its own right.
Jennifer Zimmerman, CAS ’13
Editor, The Journal of the Core Curriculum No. 20