Every new class adds something unique to Boston University, and no where is that more obvious than the highly discussion based Core classes, where a single different perspective can lead a whole discussion off course (only in the best way possible). What exactly defines the class of 2017 though? Well we can’t know, only you guys can tell us! That being said, here are somethings The Mindset List pointed out:
1. Eminem and LL Cool J could show up at parents’ weekend.
2. They are the sharing generation, having shown tendencies to share everything, including possessions, no matter how personal.
21. Spray paint has never been legally sold in Chicago.
30. Americans and Russians have always cooperated better in orbit than on earth.
55. Being selected by Oprah’s Book Club has always read “success.”
We’re already waiting to see what mark you’re going to leave on BU, class of 2017! If you want to see more ways in which you’re already standing out, check out the link here
I’ll see you guys soon.