(More) Postcards to the Core: from Greece, Summer 2017

Three (!!!) more postcards have arrived in the mail, this time from our friends studying abroad in the Summer Study in Greece program. All of them are addressed to our own Prof. Stephanie Nelson, whose contributions to the program have greatly impacted the trio of the students.

greece1

greece2

Dear Prof. Nelson,

Thank you so much for your generosity. Without your contribution and support, this program would not have been as special as it was. This trip has meant a lot to me and will be an integral part of my BU experience. I have seen so many amazing sites and made many great friends. Thank you again!

~Kylie McCuiston

greece3

greece4

Dear Professor Nelson,

Thank you for your contribution to this program and making this trip affordable. We had so much fun traveling all over Greece and seeing the sights. As an archaeology major and classics minor, I got to see all the important sights I’ve always wanted to see.

Thank you so much,
Taylor Mordy

greece5

greece6

Dear Prof. Nelson,
Thank you so much for your help in the summer program in Greece. We had a great time enjoying Greece because of your generous help and contribution to the porgram. We hope with all our heats that you have a great summer.

Best wishes,
Huiyun Wang

(You may be interested in another postcard from Greece, posted to the blog earlier this summer.)

* Core loves postcards. Whether you’re at home or abroad now, we’d love to get one from you. Our address is easy: Core Curriculum, Boston University, Boston MA 02215.