Teeth Whitening Tips

My name is Dr. Karimi from Emergency Dental Clinic Toronto. Over the last 10 years, I have heard a lot of complaints from my patients about the color of their teeth. So I am going to give you some tips to help you for keeping your teeth white for a longer period of time.

Your smile will have an immediate, unconscious, and intuitive impact on other people. Having a beautiful smile reflects youthfulness, happiness, health and happiness, and is thought to be a healthy smile. Almost all adults say smile is one of the most important social characteristics.

Tooth whitening brightens teeth and helps to remove stains and droplets. Tooth whitening is the most popular method for the beauty of the tooth because it can significantly increase the appearance of the teeth. Most dentists do teeth whitening in a variety of ways.

The teeth are made up of two parts of enamel and dentin. The enamel covers the ivory and leads to the whiteness of the tooth. However, over time, as a result of the abrasion of the enamel, the enamel is worn out and the color of the dentine becomes more pronounced. Meanwhile, some pigments also penetrate into the enamel pores and bind with enamel crystals that make the color more vivid.

So how to have white teeth?

1. smoking
2. Use colorful drinks such as tea, coffee and …
3 age increasing
4. Failure to observe oral and dental health

Avoiding any of the above and proper use of colored drinks such as tea, coffee can be effective in keeping your teeth white.

About me:

I am Dr. Karimi from Emergency Dental Clinic Toronto. In our emergency Dental Clinic, we we offer 24/7 dentist services. Our on-call dental emergency clinic covers everything from root canals to tooth extractions and treatment of tooth abscess in Toronto.