The Best Way to Start my Day…

By Kelsey Hopper:

I love breakfast! Coming to college, I was afraid that the dining halls would not be able to satisfy my love for breakfast food, but I was quickly proven wrong. Since I live in Warren Towers, the Warren Dining Hall is the most convenient option for me in the mornings. Ready to start my day with a delicious breakfast, I am rarely dissatisfied by what the dining hall has to offer. For starters, breakfast is my favorite time in the dining hall; not just for the food, but also for the peace and quiet the dining hall offers in the morning hours. Always less crowded in the morning, the dining hall is the perfect place to begin your day. The aroma of freshly baked muffins and scones fills the air, greeting you upon your entrance to the dining hall. I usually like to grab a table in the rear dining area, which is brightened by the shining sun and offers a fantastic view of my new “home”- Boston.
pancakesMoving on to the food selections, the Omelet and Pancake and French toast stations are always a hit. However, if you are ever in a hurry the cereal and bagel bars are great selections for on-the-go dining. The array of fruit prepared every morning is always a nice option as well.
A few of my favorites include the scrambled eggs (offered every morning), the blueberry scones and the Sargent Choice French toast.
No matter what dining hall on campus you choose to eat breakfast at, it surely will not disappoint! So come share in the experience with me and start your morning off right!