If I could change anything…

By Kelsey Hopper

To have more cooked vegetables at lunch and dinner.  I am very grateful for the dining halls we have on campus and for all the great options they provide each day, but I feel like one of the main things that I am always searching for is more vegetables. Now how many times do you here a person say that??Garden-Vegetables2

I like to eat healthy foods and I believe the dining halls try to provide many fruits and veggies and are pretty successful at doing so.  Yes there is the Salad Bar and the occasional Mongolian Grill station with veggies to be cooked, but I think there should be a station with just cooked veggies! I’m talking red and green peppers, eggplant, broccoli, snap peas, green beans, zucchini, and asparagus… you name it!  There is usually one cooked vegetable served with the main entrée at the dining hall, but a greater variety would be fantastic.  I always really enjoy the mixed veggies at the Cranberry Farms station in the GSU, and I think that something like this could be added one day to the dining halls.  To make BU an even better home away from home than it already is more veggies could do the trick!