Please be sure to submit your solution by 11:59 PM ET February 14, 2014 to be eligible to win!
To spread the joy on this Valentine’s Day, we’ve put together a word jumble full of words that relate to our beloved online community — and you’ll win a prize if you can unscramble them, subsequently use the boxed-in letters to put together a three-word phrase, and then send your solution to us at email@example.com.
Oh, and since we forgot to send you flowers or chocolates, we’re instead giving you a hint for each of the jumbles. Enjoy! And happy Valentine’s Day!
- Higher ed is just so cool,
this is what we call a school.
- Our students may live far and wide,
but still feel a sense of this — and pride!
- Modem or wireless — doesn’t matter how:
It’s where your connection has you right now.
- We can’t just come right out and tell …
but the answer is abbreviated in this page’s URL.
- Take our courses in your PJs, or in an ascot —
either way, these dogs are your mascot.
- If your class requires you to read,
this may be just what you need.
- Often invoking memories of fun,
this is a synonym of jumble No. 1.
- When the Sox’ latest win made everyone giddy,
the team went parading through this city.
- Finish your classes once and for all,
then hang proof of this on your wall.
- Use this to meet your teacher face to face,
without needing to be in the same place.