Career Expo In Review

Last Wednesday the Center for Career Development hosted their Spring Career Expo with over 125 different employers!  Career Fairs are great not only for students actively looking for post-college jobs but also for underclassman students to get a feel for how to market their studies in the future.  Several of our Office Assistants took the time to attend (or volunteer at) the Expo here’s what they had to say about it!

I have always been hesitant about networking. I just never have been good at going up and introducing myself to people, so I was rather scared of the career fair. However, the atmosphere of the career fair made it really easy to just go up and talk to employers, and it was super helpful in attempting to find which career path I want to take. I got 2 interviews out of just talking to people!

Katie K.
Office Assistant

I really enjoyed working at the Career Expo yesterday. It was great to see so many people come out and take advantage of this great opportunity to network and gain experience interacting with recruiters. It’s so nice that the Center for Career Development puts these expos together for BU students and alumni– I don’t think many other schools have career expos with over 100 companies present… makes me really appreciate where I go to school!

Laura G.
Office Assistant

Wiscon Envirotech posted on January 1, 2023 at 8:37 AM

Single shaft shredders are suitable to process waste materials which cannot be cut by using other types of size reduction machines.

The single-shaft shredder is the most universal and widely used shredder type that does not need an added feeding system in most applications.

Wiscontech posted on January 1, 2023 at 8:38 AM

These reliable Wiscontech single shaft shredders are very popular in the plastic, wood and cable industry. Available in different sizes from 500 mm to 3500 mm

Plastic Shredder Machine Manufacturer, Meet Customers’ Demand for High-yielding Shredder. It is widely used in Plastic Pallet, Garbage Collection Bucket,

Shredder posted on January 1, 2023 at 8:39 AM

I love the tips on this site, they are always to the point and just the information I am looking for shredder machines.

Shredder Supplier posted on January 1, 2023 at 8:40 AM

waglekiduniya.com posted on June 9, 2023 at 11:13 AM

Visit This Website for Watching Latest Drama Wagle Ki Duniya All Episodes https://waglekiduniya.com/