- J. Burgmeier, A. Feizpour, W. Schade and B.M. Reinhard, Plasmonic nanoshell functionalized etched fiber Bragg gratings for highly sensitive refractive index measurements, Optics Letters (2015) 40, 546, doi: 10.1364/OL.40.000546.
- A. Feizpour, X. Yu, H. Akiyama, C. Miller, E. Edmans, R. Gummuluru, B.M. Reinhard, Quantifying Lipid Contents in Enveloped Virus Particles with Plasmonic Nanoparticles, Small (2014) doi: 10.1002/smll.201402184.
- X. Yu, L. Wu, A. Khanehzar, A. Feizpour, F. Xu and B.M. Reinhard, Probing the nano-bio interface with nanoplasmonic optical probes, Proc. SPIE 9166, Biosensing and Nanomedicine (2014) 2, doi:10.1117/12.2060612.
- X. Yu, A. Feizpour, N.P. Ramirez, L. Wu, H. Akiyama, F. Xu, S. Gummuluru, B.M. Reinhard, Glycosphingolipid-functionalized nanoparticles recapitulate CD169-dependent HIV-1 uptake and trafficking in dendritic cells, Nature Communications (2014) 5, 4136, doi:10.1038/ncomms5136.
- L. Wu, X. Yu, A. Feizpour, B.M. Reinhard, Nanoconjugation: a materials approach to enhance epidermal growth factor induced apoptosis, Biomaterials Science (2014) 2, 156, doi: 10.1039/C3BM60142K.
- R. Memarzadeh, H. Noh, S. Javadpour, F. Panahi, A. Feizpour, Y. Shim, Carbon Monoxide Sensor Based on a B2HDDT-doped PEDOT: PSS Layer, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. (2013) 34, 2291, doi:10.5012/bkcs.2013.34.8.2291.
- T. Chen, M. Pourmand, A. Feizpour, B. Cushman, B.M. Reinhard, Tailoring Plasmon Coupling in Self-Assembled One-Dimensional Au Nanoparticle Chains through Simultaneous Control of Size and Gap Separation, The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters (2013) 4, 2147, doi: 10.1021/jz401066g.
- X. Yu, J. Wang, A. Feizpour, B.M. Reinhard, Illuminating the lateral organization of cell-surface CD24 and CD44 through plasmon coupling between Au nanoparticle immunolabels, Analytical Chemistry (2013) 85, 1290, doi: 10.1021/ac303310j.
- S. Javadpour, A. Gharavi, A. Feizpour, A. Khanehzar, F. Panahi, Morpholine doped poly (3,4 ethylenedioxy) thiophene poly (styrenesulfonate) as a low temperature and quick carbon monoxide sensor, Sensors and Actuators B (2009) 142, 152, doi:10.1016/j.snb.2009.07.051.
- A. Feizpour and B.M. Reinhard, Approximating the Concentration of Lipids on the Surface of Virus-Like Particles through Plasmon Coupling, CLEO: Applications and Technology, San Jose, CA (June 2014) doi:10.1364/CLEO_AT.2014.AM2P.3. (Oral)
- A. Feizpour, X. Yu and B.M. Reinhard, Gold Nanoparticles as Labels for Sub-Diffraction-Limit Characterization of Viral Surfaces, GRC, Noble Metal Nanoparticles session, Mount Holyoke, MA (June 2014). (Poster)
- A. Feizpour, X. Yu, H. Akiyama, C. Miller, S. Gummuluru, B.M. Rinhard, Quantification of Lipids on HIV-1 and Ebola Virus-Like Particles through a Plasmonic Approach, MRS, Medical Applications of Noble Metal Nanoparticles symposium, Boston, MA (December 2014). (Oral)
Awards and Honors:
- Feldman Travel Award of Boston University Chemistry Department, 2014
- Travel Grant of Boston University Photonics Center, 2014
- Travel Grant of Boston University Center for Nanoscience and Nanobiotechnology, 2014
- Admission to Boston University, The University of Sydney and McMaster University for PhD programs of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering respectively, 2011
- Obtaining the 17th place in Iran’s National Graduate Entrance Examination among about 2000 participants in Materials engineering, 2009
- Obtaining the 9th place in Iran’s National Graduate Entrance Examination among about 1000 participants in Nano-Materials, 2009
- The Optical Society (OSA) Boston University student chapter, 2015.
- Managing the first half of the XTNC workshop on Nanoparticle Synthesis and Characterization supported by Boston University Center for Nanoscience And Nanobiotechnology, August 2014
- Board member of BUYCC in Chemistry department of Boston University, 2012
- Managing and performing some parts of XTNC workshop on Nanoparticle Synthesis and Characterization supported by Boston University Center for Nanoscience And Nanobiotechnology, August 2012
- Administrative assistant of Nano/BioSensors lab and Organic Chemistry lab in Biomedical Engineering school of Tehran Polytechnic, from 2009 to 2011
- Member of Students Scientific Association of Materials Engineering department of Shiraz University, from 2006 to 2008