- Admission to Boston University, The University of Sydney and McMaster University for PhD programs of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering respectively, 2011
- Obtaining the 17th place in Iran’s National Graduate Entrance Examination among about 2000 participants in Materials engineering, 2009
- Obtaining the 9th place in Iran’s National Graduate Entrance Examination among about 1000 participants in Nano-Materials, 2009
- Board member and webmaster of BUYCC in Chemistry department of Boston University, from 2012
- Managing and performing some parts of XTNC workshop on Nanoparticle Synthesis and Characterization supported by Boston University Center for Nanoscience And Nanobiotechnology, August 2012
- Administrative assistant of Nano/BioSensors lab and Organic Chemistry lab in Biomedical Engineering school of Tehran Polytechnic, from 2009 to 2011
- Member of Students Scientific Association of Materials Engineering department of Shiraz University, from 2006 to 2008
- T. Chen, M. Pourmand, A. Feizpour, B. Cushman, B.M. Reinhard; Tailoring Plasmon Coupling in Self-Assembled One-Dimensional Au Nanoparticle Chains through Simultaneous Control of Size and Gap Separation, J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 2013, 4, 2147–2152.
- X. Yu, J. Wang, A. Feizpour, B.M. Reinhard; Illuminating the Lateral Organization of Cell-Surface CD24 and CD44 through Plasmon Coupling between Au Nanoparticle Immunolabels, Anal. Chem. 2013, 85, 1290–1294.
- S. Javadpour, A. Gharavi, A. Feizpour, A. Khanehzar, F. Panahi; Morpholine doped poly(3,4-ethylenedioxy)thiophene–poly(styrenesulfonate) as a low temperature and quick carbon monoxide sensor. Sens. Actuators B 2009, 142, 152-158.