Robot Coach’s Blog

New Lab times: Going into the end of the semester the lab will now be open on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.  We have a lot of work to do, and showing up is key!

• Tuesdays 3 pm – 5 pm
  • Fridays 3pm – at least 5 pm
  • Saturdays probably 10 am – 4 pm

Cleaning up the Lab.  This is really important.  On Friday and Sunday we will have visitors in the lab, so things have to be CLEAN.   This Friday T.I.S.P. will be doing some machine training in our lab between 2-5 PM.  This Sunday there will be an accreditation team coming through.

CAD Sessions: CAD session tonight (Tuesday) from 8 pm9 pm at the ECL lab.  Many thanks to Abdullah.

MASS PEP: I am still looking for a student to teach LEGO robotics on Saturday mornings.  This would be a paid position.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Boston Scientific: will again be sponsoring our team and has donated $3000 to Team Overclocked!  Many thanks!

Mathworks: Our new video camera and tripod arrived in the mail today.  Many thanks to Mathworks for sponsoring us!

Veteran’s Day Robotics Tournament Prep: We have 9 FLL teams, 6 VEX teams, and 6 VEXIQ teams currently registered for the event.  Please let me know if you would like to volunteer for this event.  We could use about 10 more adults to make this event work well.

We will be setting up for the Veteran’s Day tournament between 2PM and 8PM on Tuesday November 10th.  We will need a lot of help with this.  Please plan to stick around.

We open the doors at 7AM on Veteran’s Day and I hope to have the floor swept by 6PM.