The second GPU@BU workshop will be held on November 8–9, 2011, with sponsorship from the BU Center for Computational Science and the Hariri Institute of Computing and Computational Science & Engineering, and additional funding from NSF.
The two-day event will assemble several researchers from Boston-area universities, and guests, to discuss the latest research in using GPU hardware for scientific computing applications.
This workshop is organized by the co-investigators of NSF award OCI 0946441: Richard Brower (PI), Lorena Barba and Claudio Rebbi. Current confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Brower, Boston University
- Cris Cecka, Harvard University
- Ben Chandler, Boston University
- Michael Clark, currently at Harvard but joining Nvidia soon
- Jonathan Cohen, Nvidia
- Andrew Corrigan, Naval Research Laboratory
- Chris Hill, MIT
- David Kaeli, Northeastern University
- Simon Layton, Boston University
- Miriam Leeser, Northeastern University
- Rio Yokota, formerly at Boston University and recently at KAUST