Readers: We’re marking a shift in blog authorship round these parts. The spring semester has ended, and the summer session is about to begin. I welcome a new batch of blog authors: graduate MFA playwriting & creative writing students at BU who are taking my summer course, The Dramaturg/Playwright Relationship. Stay tuned and see what current arts news gets their motors running!
- VISIT OUR NEW BLOG 2.0
- Transitions by Reggie Watts
- Stefan Zeromski Theatre’s “In the Solitude of Cotton Fields”
- Jay Scheib!
- The Method Gun
- Art and/or Pornography Continued
- An Illiad
- Critical Response: The Andersen Project at The Cutler Majestic
- Is NYC still alive and kicking?
- stripping a bodice, dancing with shadows, and projections for all
- HEY LADIES: Half Straddle
- Friends or Foes?: Art and Pornography
- Critical Response: Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom at The Huntington Theatre
- More articulated thoughts on ‘Hookman’
- Radiohole’s ‘Whatever, Heaven Allows’
Tagsabsence accountants Arcadia Arena Stage arts funding boston playwrights' theatre Candide community Company One death DollHouse eurocentrism failure God of Carnage gordimer government cuts Green Eyes Guirgis casting ethnicity heather houston highland center indiana Huntington Theatre Company interviews Mabou Mines McPherson Oleanna peter floyd pinter playwrights playwriting poetry Prop 8 reginald edmund Rehearsal Stoppard supergravity and the eleventh dimension the ground floor new play series The Huntington the Pillowman the Weir the writing life video games Weir writers writers' block zadie smith