[PUBLICATION+LECTURE] Learning from Past Pandemic Governance: Early Response and Public-Private Partnerships in Testing of COVID-19 in South Korea

WDOn October 20, 2020, I will be holding an online lecture on my recent publication with Eunbin Chung (University of Utah) in the special issue on Pandemics, COVID-19, Sustainability and Development at World DevelopmentLearning from past pandemic governance: Early response and Public-Private Partnerships in testing of COVID-19 in South Korea. World Development is a multi-disciplinary monthly journal of development studies. 

Click on the journal article on the right to download the PDF of the article or read online.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-14-at-9.35.55-PM-1-406x636

I am grateful to be able to return (albeit in online mode) to my alma mater, Boston University, where I completed my PhD under Professor William Grimes. Upon the acceptance of the article, and appearance of the manuscript online in WD, he invited me to speak on the contents of the article in an online lecture for students at BU who study Asia. This is my first presentation ever at Boston University since my PhD dissertation defense in 2015.

October 20, 9PM EST 

Speaker: June Park, PhD

Moderator: Professor William W. Grimes

Click on the poster on the right to RSVP and you will receive an online meeting link.