This column section is an archive of organized thoughts and perspectives on regional and world affairs. It also serves as a record for my academic activities – updates upon official academic presentations are available. Click the archives on the right for past columns.
- The Doctoral Dissertation Defense and Submission
- Completing a Fellowship in Washington – South Korea and the TPP
- Intellectual Property in the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)
- Contemplating the Future of the Two Koreas
- Approaching Science and Technology as a Political Economist – The Dupont Summit
TagsCapital Controls Capital Flows China Chinese Communist Party Costa Rica Democracy Education Emerging Market Economies EPA European Union EWC India intellectual property IP Japan Korean studies LAC Leadership Media Control MNCs National Assembly national security North Korea protectionism science & technology security South Korea Taxation TPA TPP trade deficit TTIP United States Zhao Ziyang