- (Forthcoming) ‘Echoes of the Asian Financial Crisis in Reverse: Capital Controls and Currency Wars in the Wake of the post-Global Financial Crisis: Perspectives from EMEs with Comparative Case Studies of China and South Korea’, to be published as a paper under the Tobin Project in 2014 (This article is an outcome of the GR:EEN-GEM PhD Summer School, ‘Squaring Multilateralism & Multipolarity – Multilateralizing the Emerging Multipolar World: Trends & Challenges’, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, August 20‐24, 2012) (Presentation Slides) (PDF)
- (Published) ‘From ‘Cardinal Sin’ to Policy Agenda? The Role of Capital Controls in Emerging Market Economies: A Study of the Korean Case, 1997-2011’, 2011 Korea Economic Institute of America Emerging Scholars Special Edition of the Joint U.S.-Korea Academic Studies, March 2012. (PDF)
- (Published) ‘Resorting to International Institutions to Resolve Trade Imbalances? U.S. Protectionism via GATT/WTO Dispute Initiation’ (published online, Ministry of Finance, Japan), December 2011. (Presentation Slides, October 14, 2011)
- (Published) ‘Implications of the Bilateral Swap Agreements in Northeast Asia: Korea’s Role in Regional Financial Cooperation in the era of a New Critical Juncture’, Korea Policy Review, Vol. IV, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, July 2009. (PDF)
- (Published) ‘Bargaining for More: China’s Initiatives for Regional Free Trade in East Asia‘, in Li Mingjiang eds., China Joins Global Governance: , Rowman & Littlefield, Lexington Books, October 2012. (This book volume is an outcome of the 2011 Conference on ‘China’s Role in Global & Regional Governance’, The S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, March 10-11, 2011.) (PDF)
- (Published) Book Review of Kevin Gallagher and Roberto Porzecanski, Dragon in the Room: China and the Future of Latin American Industrialization《在房间里龙：中国和拉丁美洲工业化的未来》, Stanford University Press (2010) for the Fudan Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences (复旦人文社会科学论丛), Vol.8, No.2, May 2012. Fudan University (PDF).
- (Published) Book Review of Yasheng Huang, Capitalism with Chinese Characteristics: Entrepreneurship and the State《有中国特色的资本主义》, Cambridge University Press (2008) for the Fudan Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences (复旦人文社会科学论丛), Vol.8, No.1, March 2012. Fudan University (PDF).
- (In Press) Book Review of Rosemary Foot and Andrew Walter, China, the United States, and Global Order, Cambridge University Press (2010) for the Journal of Chinese Political Science (中国政治学刊), (TBD), 2012. Springer.
- (Published) Book Review of Emilian Kavalski eds., China and the Global Politics of Regionalization, The International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series, Ashgate Books (2009) for Journal of Chinese Political Science (中国政治学刊), Vol.17, No.1, March 2012. Springer (PDF).
- (Published) ‘Report of the Economic and Social Development Group: Combine Our Efforts’ (PART II. Economic and Social Development), The 43rd Graduate Study Programme, ‘The UN at 60: The Road Ahead’ United Nations Information Service, United Nations Office in Geneva, October 2005. (PDF)
(Last updated: April 14, 2013)