Prior to the reforms that the Indian government undertook in the early 1990s, India was known to the world as a country of abundant cultural heritage, but also a country in possession of the irrational caste system, with a vast majority of its citizens living in poverty. After almost two decades of economic and political transformation, India is taking the steps to reach out to its East Asian neighbors.
- The Doctoral Dissertation Defense and Submission
- Completing a Fellowship in Washington – South Korea and the TPP
- Intellectual Property in the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)
- Contemplating the Future of the Two Koreas
- Approaching Science and Technology as a Political Economist – The Dupont Summit
TagsCapital Controls Capital Flows China Chinese Communist Party Costa Rica Democracy Education Emerging Market Economies EPA European Union EWC India intellectual property IP Japan Korean studies LAC Leadership Media Control MNCs National Assembly national security North Korea protectionism science & technology security South Korea Taxation TPA TPP trade deficit TTIP United States Zhao Ziyang
June 2016 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30