Post Spring Break and My Stream of Consciousness

I just finished my last spring break ever (I think), and going to Vegas was great.  It was warm, the food was great and I got to relax.

Today was my first day of classes since, and man did it hit me hard.  It started snowing the gross wintry mix it does in late spring, I was on call in my first class, and I am shortly going to a 2 hour night class.  It is also dawning upon me that I am graduating in about a month and a half.  Still, I can’t really think about that because I leave for NYC in three days for my securities moot court competition which I have to miss barristers ball for (or is it called law prom now, I don’t even know anymore).  Oh, and don’t forget the UVA softball tournament.  That’s always an amazing time, but I’m already regretting the work I won’t do.  Man, this email is quite the pity party.  I just came from Vegas, I’m about to get a free trip to NYC to do what I want to do for a living, followed by the amazing UVA softball trip where I get to have the greatest breakfast ever  (the Tavern at 1140 Emmet St N CharlottesvilleVA ).  What’s wrong with me?  Seriously.  At least I’m not these guys:

rowing team having to row in the wintry mix weather