Ski Trip

Law school is certainly difficult and we students spend many hours in the tower studying, but at the same time, BU Law does a great job at incorporating a number of fun extracurricular activities into the academic calendar. The first of those events occurred this past weekend during the MLK weekend ski trip to Sugarloaf Mountain in Maine.

I, along with 15 other of my Section B classmates, made the 5 hour road trip to Carrabassett Valley, Maine for the long weekend. It was a great way to relax after a draining first week back and officially welcome in the new semester.

During our time there, we bonded over our time together so far at BU, and a few of us hit the slopes too! Another fellow blogger, Cassie, and I spent Saturday skiing for the first time. Despite a few falls, we managed to master the bunny hills by the end of the afternoon.  After a delicious chili dinner made by some of my cabinmates, all of the 100+ BU Law students met back up at the ski lodge bar on Saturday night to listen to a local band play.  And on Sunday, we made the ride back to Boston.

Overall, it was a great trip and I’m so happy that I decided to go. It’s always nice to spend time with my classmates and get to learn more about each other outside of school. I’m already looking forward to the next year’s trip!!

Below are a couple views from the ski lift!