Location, Location, Location

It’s common knowledge that how valuable a piece of real estate is depends on where it is. Location is also an important factor when it comes to deciding where to go to law school. One thing I often thought about when I was sending in applications was where I would be living. Considering I would be spending years in one place while earning my law degree, it was a big part of my decision. Thankfully, I believe I made a good choice in moving to Boston.

It really depends on where you want to be located. Some people enjoy rural areas while others like the big cities. I grew up in the South, but found that I fit in more with the culture of the Northeast. Boston is also a great city for health law, which I hope to practice soon. Overall, your preferences will determine the best place for you the study law.

Another thing to think about is the legal market in the area you’ll be studying in. Some are much more competitive than others. You’ll want to look into how many opportunities there are in the region. That way, you’ll have a better idea of your career options going forward.

I hope to stay in Boston after I’m done with law school. I love the city and the people in it. Though, I wouldn’t be opposed to moving if the right opportunity presented itself. Flexibility is important when it comes to finding a career. Just make sure that wherever you’re going is the right location for you.