My Final Semester is Here…

This winter break seemed to fly by this year, and it’s hard to believe that in about a week I will be starting my final semester of law school. While I am excited to be almost done with school and to have the law school stress finally lifted from my shoulders, I am also anxious because I have spent the past twenty years of my life in school; it is pretty much all I know. I jokingly tell my parents that I am going to just continue to go to school and get another degree, but I know that I am going to have to enter the real world at some point.

I have learned so much over the past few years, and I’ve learned to think in such a different way. I’ve learned to think more analytically in an academic and professional setting, but I’ve also learned so much about people and the world. I have grown so much as a person, and have met so many amazing people who have forced me to think and have challenged my beliefs and opinions.

I look forward to starting classes next week, but I hope the semester doesn’t go by as quickly as last!