Admitted Students Day 2019

It’s Admitted Students Day Season!

As I’ve been bouncing from study room to study room and around the Law Tower, one thing is clear: Admitted Students Day(s)!

I’m going to share some of the tidbits I’ve conversations and information I’ve shared with accepted students!

• Yes, I love BU! I can confidently say I made the right choice for law school.
  • Why? Because I found my people here. You’ve gotten into a top law school, so look around. Do you see yourself as classmates with these people? (Shout out to Section C)
  • I have made incredible friends here and they make the long days better.
  • Yes, your days will be long. We have a gorgeous building to accommodate all of our study needs!
  • BU is collaborative and supportive! Yes, it’s hard work, but we’re definitely all in it together.
  • Money, loans, scholarship… it’s really a personal decision up to you. No one can give you the right answer to financial matters.
  • If you have received scholarship money, congratulations! It’s something to be proud of and something you should truly consider.
  • When your tour guide joked about napping in these study rooms… not a joke.
  • Location? It’s BOSTON! Although for 1L I’ve really only seen the Law Tower, Boston is an incredible city– sports parades, Fenway, the Seaport District, museums!
  • BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. THIS IS A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT.
  • Take a deep breath.
  • You’re going to make the right decision for you!