Top 5 Quick Lunch Spots

During finals, you have to remind yourself to eat! So, here are a few of my favorite places around campus for a quick bite

1. Cafe 472 is one of my favorite places for a panini and a smoothie! It’s straight down Comm Ave, so if you need to talk a walk as either a breather or to get your steps in, this a great place to go
  2. A little closer to campus is SCOOZI. If you want a quick pasta dish this is definitely a go-to. It has a versatile menu and it’s close to the law tower
  3. If you’re up for a walk to Fenway (or you decide to PostMates or UberEats), I’m a fan of HoneyGrow. I found HoneyGrow when I was in school in DC and was really excited to get the DELICIOUS stir fry up here in Boston
  4. Another great place in Fenway is Wahlburgers. It’s by Marky Mark (Mark Wahlberg) and a great burger spot close to BU!
  5. Two final places that tie for my top 5 for a quick lunch are Chipotle and Sweetgreen. Whether your craving a burrito bowl or a filling salad these are definitely two great options for a grab and go lunch. (A few weeks ago I had the buffalo chicken salad from Sweetgreen and it was amaaaazing.)

All-Bowls-

Happy Eating Everyone!