I am pleased to announce that the new BU Law website has launched. Our new homepage showcases the strongest qualities of BU Law: our exceptional faculty, broad curriculum, robust employer recruitment opportunities, vibrant student community, extensive alumni network, and our home city of Boston. The entire site now incorporates responsive design, so you can easily view it on mobile devices, as well as on your desktop computer.
I encourage you to explore the new site, especially the Alumni section, which includes reunion and alumni event updates, resources for alumni, volunteer opportunities, giving options, and news about your classmates.
- Campaign for BU Law—Learn about our “Building on Excellence” campaign, which aims to raise $100 million by 2019 to support scholarships and financial aid, faculty, academic programs, the BU Law fund, and our beautiful new facility.
- Reunion—For alumni who graduated in a year ending in 1 or 6, visit this site for information about your class reunion this fall.
- Events—To see all of the events that are open to BU Law alumni, be sure to visit this page.
- Give Back—This section of the site provides information about how you can support BU Law—both through charitable gifts and volunteer opportunities.
- Stay Connected—Whether you are interested in joining an alumni group, finding BU Law alumni in your area, catching up on class notes, or just connecting with the Development & Alumni Relations Office, visit this area of the site.
- Alumni News—Catch up on the latest career news about BU Law alumni.
- Alumni Spotlights—We will be featuring alumni here and on the homepage, where we spotlight their professional and personal accomplishments.
- Alumni Awards—If you want to nominate a classmate for an alumni award, just fill out the nomination form and submit it online.