It’s that time of year again…time to sign up for the BU Law 5K!!
SIGN UP THIS WEEK, Monday March 18-Friday March 22, in STUDENT AFFAIRS (4TH FLOOR).
For those of you who haven’t participated before, check out this video about the race.
Here are the top 5 reasons to run the BU Law 5K:
- You love to run, and this is your chance to see how you stack up with your fellow classmates, staff and faculty at the law school…outside the classroom!
- You want to get stuff and win prizes! For your $10 entrance, you get a long-sleeve race t-shirt, a bag with some fun things, plus 1st place in each division wins prizes AND there’s a raffle for all participants.
- You need a good excuse to get moving now that spring break is a memory….
- You know you want to get a good workout in before the Law Prom.
- You want to go for a nice walk with your [friends, family, significant other, mother, sister, AND/OR grandmother].
The 5K isn’t just for runners…and it isn’t just for law students!! Friends and family of BU Law students, faculty and staff are welcome to participate or even just cheer you on!! Note: the course is stroller-friendly.
Remember: SIGN UP NOW in Student Affairs!!
Here’s the map of the course:
Can’t wait to see you out there!