Trying to Savor the moments

This is my last semester at Boston University. With that in mind, I am actively trying to enjoy each moment.  I cherish the music at Marsh now more than ever.  I hold on to lunches and conversations with friends.  I will miss this place, but now is not the time for missing.  Now is the time for laughing and enjoying.  I want it to snow a lot this year because I want to remember all of the joy I’ve have experienced in Boston Winters.  Snow ball fights and trudging down the esplanade in boots.  I am going to miss searching for books in the seemingly never ending shelves of Mugar.  I will hold onto each of those moments the best I can as I prepare to move forward in my education and in my life and ministry.  I thank God that I was brought to this place so full of wonder, challenges, and new ideas.  I see the younger students beginning to really find themselves and find their places at this wonderful institutions.  I know this place will continue to bless and inspire.  I am proud to be able to share in this experience with the future students to come, and those who came before me. Amen.