Easter Vibes, I’m on an Easter High

He has risen and this beautiful Easter Sunday continues to shine on as I write this blog. It is without question the best day of the year and the best weekend of the year. From Good Friday and the 7 last words services to Easter Egg hunts and spending much needed time with family, Easter warms the heart. As we celebrate the resurrection of the most giving individual, Jesus again brings people together. Jesus gives us what we need and what I needed Sunday was friends and family. I was surrounded by family at Marsh and we put together a phenomenal sunrise service. All Sunday we had each other’s back and I’ve never been prouder to be an associate. I had the best of both worlds experiencing the regular motions of Marsh and then feeling like home, going back to St. Mark’s Church.

Church all day used to be apart of my everyday  life, especially Holy Week and attending 5 services over 4 days made me miss the days of following my Mom and Dad to their preaching engagements and just being constantly immersed in church. It was my favorite part of the year, perhaps because I love the church, but looking back I think it was constantly being with my parents. Being surrounded by love made me feel good. Dressing up to impress was also nice but there’s something special in the air during Easter. I pray for more days like this. Days of reflection and joy. Holy Week is the busiest time of the year for clergy all over and those connected to them, however, despite the business I enter the week rested and full of content. Through his resurrection I am inspired.

GovtjobsUpdate posted on August 29, 2017 at 2:02 am

free jobs alert on your whatsapp click here join now==> http://www.govtjobscare.com/p/freejobalert-on-fb-group-job-alert.html