What a Dollar Really Cost?

How difficult is it to obtain a job? Beyond that, How difficult is it to obtain a job with an organization that allows you to speak your mind. A few days ago, Marc Lamont Hill was fired from CNN for doing so. His comments were “to not just offer solidarity in words” but “to commit to political action, grass-roots action, local action and international action that will give us what justice requires and that is a free Palestine from the river to the sea.” 

His point of view is not one different from my own. When defending his claims he stated

“My use of “river to the sea” was an invocation of a long history of political actors—liberal and radical, Palestinian and Israeli—who have called for their particular vision of justice in the area from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea. For many, justice will come from a two-state solution. For some, like me, justice will come through a single bi-national democratic state that encompasses Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza. I strongly believe that this is the best method to achieve peace, safety, security, and self-determination for both Israelis and Palestinians. Justice requires that everyone, not just a single side, is free and equal.”

What’s so bad about this? He speaks of justice and peace in an area that has been contested since 1948, where violence has ensued against innocent people. Whats the remedy for this? Staying quiet and being a slave to another’s mindset. We know how much are skills are worth, but can a price be put on silencing our opinion.

I end this post with these words inspired from Soolking’s song Guerilla. 

Do we truly know how tough it is to sing love in the middle of war? Unfortunately, there are some who face this moral dilemma in their daily lives. Additionally, there are world leaders who have no cure for war; they don’t want one. They do not want peace because they do not know war.

joker123 terbaru posted on May 3, 2020 at 6:14 am

They feel and appear like genuine clay Casino Quality Poker chips and return with memories. Now they come online to raise the level in your home games. I do not know why, but they look real good that way.

best coins to buy on binance posted on September 20, 2021 at 8:03 am

superb post.Never knew this, appreciate it for letting me know.

tai phan mem macbook posted on October 5, 2021 at 12:52 pm

I value the post.Much thanks again. Awesome.

onax 2mg posted on November 2, 2021 at 3:37 am

Thanks-a-mundo for the blog.Much thanks again. Really Great.

Woman to Woman posted on November 12, 2021 at 7:08 am

very good put up, i actually love this web site, carry on it

Wells fargo withdrawal posted on November 22, 2021 at 6:50 am

You are so awesome! I do not believe I ave truly read anything like this before.

Ecobank transfer code posted on November 24, 2021 at 8:04 am

pretty practical stuff, overall I think this is worth a bookmark, thanks

안전토토사이트 posted on November 10, 2022 at 10:27 pm

publication fantastique, très instructive. Je me demande pourquoi les spécialistes opposés de ce secteur ne s’en rendent pas compte.

https://www.safetotosite.pro/

neda posted on June 1, 2023 at 3:59 am

I think it would be better if you said:
“A human life is worth a dollar?”