Thank you Marsh Chapel!

I’ve thought about numerous things to write about for my last blog post as a Marsh Associate, and honestly it was harder than I thought it would be. There are so many things I want to say and that I wish I could tell everyone that’s been through this journey over the past two years, but I only have one word right now: Thank you.

To Tom, Devin, Denise, Phoebe, Emi, and Nick: Thank you so much for welcoming me into such an amazing group of people. I am forever changed because I had the chance to be with y’all. I will never forget the memories I made my first semester as a BU student and Marsh Associate, and I will hold all of y’all in my heart forever.

To TJ, Shruti, and Alec: Thank you for being so welcoming, kind, and helpful to me when I was just starting out at BU. I learned a lot from y’all, and while it’s been quite a ride we have all been on, I couldn’t imagine any other group of people I’d rather go on this journey with, and I look forward to what our futures hold for us.

To Br. Larry, Rev. Karen, and Jess: Thank you so much for supporting me and helping me grow in God’s love over the past two years, and helping me answer some interesting and thought-provoking questions, and guiding me through the way of love.

To Dean Hill: What can I say to show you how much I appreciate your warmth, kind heart, and support for me as I’ve grown up over the past two years. You helped make Marsh a second home for me from the beginning, and I am eternally grateful to know someone as amazing and compassionate as you.

To all the office staff, and everyone that has helped make Marsh such an incredible experience for me: Thank you so much for everything all of y’all have done, and I  pray we will all be together again soon. I will always remember y’all, and I will treasure every moment, big and small, that we have shared over the past two years.

Walk in love and stay safe everyone, and thank you again!

Jed Walkes posted on September 2, 2020 at 8:57 pm

This is the right site for anybody who would like to find out about this topic.You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject that has been written about for many years.Excellent stuff, just excellent!