Prayer and our existence

The outside world is hushed. The phone is put aside. I sit still in the middle of an empty study lounge. All the tables and chairs have been cleared out, leaving me to sit on the ground and listen to the cars faintly race by on the highway below and the occasional rattle of the air ducts. As I grow stiller and the subtle noises become clearer, I begin to let my mind focus on each one until I rearrange them to be in harmony together. I sit and let all my thoughts race by, not reaching at them. Canceled classes, friends gone away, experiences never had, all go by as I begin to think about what I did get while I was in this building. By not grabbing at these thoughts, I do not allow anger to consume my moments of peace. Instead I reflect on the many joys I have had here at school. As we reign in our surroundings and person to what we have, are, and exist as, we better know ourselves.  During this exercise you envision yourself in your memories and see your ups and downs, successes and follies. You see your cracks and flaws in your words and actions, yet you are still special.
Prayer with intention can build and direct our lives in a way that no other outside force can help. It is centering and helps understand one’s purpose. There are worldly and outward callings, and there is the inner one. Prayer connects us to ourselves. Our busy and connected world can engage us in life but it cannot help us engage in ourself. By praying we are listening, not only to the world but to the intuitions, guidance, and callings that subtly exist in life. The kind of subtlety that can drowned out easily in a busy schedule or washed out by the constant noises of life. Prayer reminds us who we are. It is the connection to our roots, a reminder that we are not built out of our environment, but a part of it. Prayer gives our actions intention and reminds us of a certain purpose that each of us are called to. Prayer is a reminder that we are in this world to do some good and not of the world and its temporary existence. Prayer also keeps us in community. It serves as a tool that constantly reminds us that we have more in common with each other than we do apart. When we pray together, whether it is impromptu or sharing the same words that have been prayed on for centuries, we are brought into community with our fellow human family. The greatest function we have to survive is our community and family, which prayer can bind together whether in thought, word, or deed. In our communities, wherever they may be, home, family, neighborhood, work, church, school, city, they remind us how we serve a unique role and are able to be in community together. Prayer keeps this alive because it keeps each person alive.

totosin2323 posted on November 29, 2022 at 11:17 pm

After reading this article, I think it’s a good article that has a lot of meaning먹튀검증커뮤니티 and it’s a great word that really makes your head and chest realize a lot of things

gadian posted on December 16, 2022 at 12:08 am

I wonder when this will become a legend A lot of people really don’t know about this right now, but after a long time, a lot of people will be looking for it Of course, it would be nice if many people knew about it faster from now on먹튀검증사이트

toandjang posted on January 6, 2023 at 1:08 am

I’ve read so many articles, but I’m very grateful that I read such a good article today 토토사이트 and I hope this good article will spread far away

ghost11 posted on April 18, 2023 at 5:21 am

Thank you so much for your kindness in delivering good news 토토사이트 and I felt responsible for receiving this warm energy and sharing it with many people

https://totovera.com/ posted on May 4, 2023 at 2:20 am

Thanks for sharing this really an informative post!! Love it and Keep posting like this post regularly!! https://totovera.com/

nedaya posted on May 11, 2023 at 3:23 am

The fact that a person always needs to talk to someone in order to be able to answer his needs is considered the main point in human life. Now, if you are talking to God, the case will be very attractive and interesting.
What do you think?

Annusharma posted on May 26, 2023 at 5:24 am

The most reputable agencies only approve escorts that meet certain criteria, such as being over 18 years old and either having passed a background check or having a reliable sponsor. desi Bhabhi ||

deepika posted on May 26, 2023 at 5:25 am

escorting is legal if the escort meets these criteria and both parties are over 18 years old; however there are many other countries where this isn’t necessarily so.Mumbai Hotels Escorts ||

https://mymelee.com/ posted on May 31, 2023 at 4:56 am

I would repeat that we site visitors are quite blessed to live in a useful community with many marvellous individuals with helpful principles. https://mymelee.com/

mixing tank posted on June 16, 2023 at 9:17 pm

hello

mixing tank posted on June 16, 2023 at 9:33 pm

Kudos to you!

mixing tank posted on June 16, 2023 at 9:48 pm

Remarkable job!

mixing tank posted on June 17, 2023 at 2:05 am

You’re setting the bar high!

kissmebangbang.com posted on July 13, 2023 at 1:27 pm

Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us

buvohelykereso.co posted on August 3, 2023 at 2:07 pm

Good blog and absolutely exceptional. Thank you for sharing this excellent post.

Company Contact Detail posted on March 27, 2024 at 5:45 am

Your posts has very useful for me. I’ll save it to reference.

Rohit